July 27, 2010

Marmalade, Bangsar Village II

After church service last Sunday, I quickly rushed off to the nearest Caring pharmacy I could find to buy steroid cream for my skin rash. My lip area was infected my skin allergy about a week ago after using a SK2 hydration mask which contains chemicals I never knew my skin is allergic to. Stupid 50 bucks mask, good thing it was a gift. I have very cheap skin, only my RM6 The Face Shop cucumber facial mask is able to keep my skin at its top condition. Lolocopter.

While I was driving home after purchasing the cream, Susan called and told me to meet her at Bangsar for threading and lunch, so I did. Threading at Bangsar is only RM5, an indian shop right opposite Bangsar Village 2, it was very well done too.We then proceeded to Village Grocer to purchase some cereal boxes for breakfast and headed to Marmalade for lunch. I have to say that the cafe was very cosy and comforting, it must be the white walls and pretty paintings, somehow it reminded me of Delicious.

We were welcomed by a dessert counter which displayed an appealing variety of cupcakes and pies. The carrot cake in particular, made me hungry. So we quickly grabbed a seat and started ordering from the menu...




Cappuccino - RM8


Ginger and mint Tea - RM8


I ordered a Ginger and mint Tea with ice too! Light and refreshing, highly recommend it!


Susan thought I was gonne be pathetic and order salad. Turned out that their menu had a list of Vego food. So I ordered this Grilled Vegetables with Hummus Lebanese Wrap. It is the most amazing wrap I have ever tasted so far =) Better than meat, even Susan was inspired to make it!


Susan's Chicken Pie

A bit on the pricy side. However, great food and atmosphere, totally enjoyed it!

...


This is completely out of the topic but thanks to Desmond, I finally managed to satisfy my craving for pandan Ban Chang Kuih (BCK), yay!!!

SS2 pasar malam simply unblues my every Monday. I am a happy soul.


No comments: