June 26, 2009

IT IS A BIG DEAL OKAY

While I was out with Winney, Pui Mun and Sean today having a drink, Pui Mun told me some news that made my heart fall from the 14th floor down to the ground...

"Michael Jackson died!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"You gotta be kidding...."

"Nooo, this CANNOT be....of heart failure!?!?"

Those were the thoughts that went through my head altogether.

Michael Jackson
has always been one of my favourite singers. Don't laugh, but he was even one of those celebrity guys that I once imagined marrying (of course that was before he turned his face into a barbie doll). I was originally influenced by my parents who were rather fond of him. When I was little, my dad used to let me listen to Michael Jackson's songs and watch his music videos for quite a bit. The few of my favourites include You are not alone, Man in the mirror and the famous Heal the world.

It's so unpredictable how people leave us JUST LIKE THAT. At the age of 50, being so famous, so talented, he's definitely a legend. I do NOT believe the news where people accuse him of being a pedophile. Is it wrong liking kids????? When you are famous and filthy rich, it is pretty obvious that people would wanna find trouble with you to get your money that probably doesn't mean much to you to bring you down. Still, you'll always be remembered for molesting children. I don't think that's how he wanted to die, to be remembered for the wrongEST reasonS...

Sigh.

I'm gonna lock myself in my room all day tomorrow and cry my lungs out. Adding on to that, i'll put on loads of eyeliner to bring out that emo-effect. I don't care. MJ's death is too much to take.

No comments: