February 14, 2009

Tagged.

I like tags :) they make me exercise my lazy brain a little. Lol, and I just got tagged by Stella O. So here it goes...

Here are the rules:
-Copy to your own notes, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
-Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up!
-If the person before you has the same first initial, you must use different answers.
-You cannot use any words twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name : Eileen
2. A four Letter Word : Echo
3. A boy's Name : Ernest
4. A girl's Name : Erica
5. An occupation : Engineer (WooHoo, future occupation!)
6. A color : Ebony
7. Something you'll wear : Eyeliner
8. A food : Endamame, I like :)
9. Something found in the bathroom : Electric toothbrush (bolehkah? lol)
10. A place : Egypt
11. A reason for being late : Encountered a monkey :P
12. Something you'd shout : ENOUGH!!!
13. A movie title : Enchanted :)
14. Something you drink : Earl Grey Tea
15. A musical group : Evanescence
16. An animal : Eagle
17. A street name : Elm Street (I googled this, I have no idea where it is)
18. A type of car : Elantra (is this a type of car?)
19. The title of a song : Everlasting God :)

I'm gonna tag:
Pui Mun
Winney
Sarah Lim
Xin Jiat
Kimberley
Jenna
Jenlyn
Felicia Kaur

5 comments:

LadyVanity said...

lol i like tags too when i got nothing better to do XD lols... eh.... by Kimberly do you mean ME or another Kimberly.... lol. My name is spelt with an extra E... XD

oh and happy V-day! hope u had a good one ^^

Eileen said...

LOL...I was referring to youuu...sorryyy...I only know ONE Kim :) Hope you had a good V-day too!

LadyVanity said...

hehehe lol..... eh ive already done the taggie on Facebook ^^ does that count? whee!

Sarah said...

ahaha i had a feeling this would happen. I already got tagged on facebook. I'll post my list there and on my blog... so you'll be satisfied since you're the tagger. =D

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hehe, thanks for the tag. Juz ngam ngam need tag to clear my mind up(^^)