August 3, 2010

Thinking Out Loud

I don't know... maybe we could use 'love' depending on the situation. Possibly for different categories, like, in the boys category, I will only say I love my boyfriend. In the food category, I love Banana cake (because that is my favourite). In the colour category, I love yellow! Oh but I like turquoise very much also, i'm not too sure if I love/like yellow or turquoise more. Which one should I love? Oh I am so confused!

'For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life' John 3:16

God loves the world so much that He gave His son for us.

I guess it doesn't matter whether you use the word 'love' on something or somebody, it is how far you are willing to go and to what certain extent are you willing to commit yourself and give up for that one person or thing.

As for those who want to pick on me again on the matter of how much I love / do not love my boyfriend, in all honesty, I love him enough to sacrifice my life for him, but at this point where I do NOT have to, I will pursue my dreams and ambitions first because I obviously do not love him enough to marry him now. I know I need to be able to look after myself and find a fulfilling life in me before I intrude someone else's. So probably to some people, I do not love my boyfriend. As for Elton and myself, we have a mutual understanding on how much we 'love' each other, and that is certainly not for you to judge thank you very much.

On the other hand, I know this is a very mean and sarcastic 'fight back' but I just have to I am so sorry. I will not claim that I love my iPhone because first of all, I do not have an iPhone. Second of all, even if I do have an iPhone, I am not willing to give up nuts for it. But if you love your goodies enough to jump off a cliff to save it, by all means please go ahead. I am in no position to say anything about it although I would strongly advice you to not do so. I am so sorry but I just had to say it!

Oh and since my blog is receiving so much 'love', please do visit my new website at
http://eileensjunkies.blogspot.com
for vegan recipes and steps to an Eco-friendly living!

Cheers and blessings =)

1 comment:

leon said...

you are indeed different in the best possible way, very mature and rare to me..i love you too babe :-)