December 1, 2009

green tea cincau makes me happy :)

I am having second thoughts about going to China, the workload is killing me slowly..


What should i doooo!?!


I'm flying off this Saturday morning for 11 days, everything's planned out and paid for already :(((


Life is so hard.. especially when it comes to making decisions that might affect your entire lifetime.

Only a MD - malibu dream with lots of cream can make me happy right now. But poor town Semenyay only has a Tesco and i can only make myself a nice cup of green tea cincau.




apple crumble with creammm yum!



i miss dessert sessions with daddy and smelly :( only they understand the importance of sugar and whipped cream







I hate to say this, but.. OH SHITTTTTTTTTT!!!

God please save me out of this wreck.

No comments: