December 21, 2009

21 plans

Lately i've been having people ask me what i wanna do / have planned for my 21st birthday.

Well.. it didn't really occur to me that i'll be 21 in 2 months. Now that i'm thinking of it.. OMG :S i'm gonne be 21

I used to like surprises, but they never happened and i got disappointments instead (y'know when i used to have a bf and all) but right now, i really don't want any surprises.

So what do i have planned on 25th Feb 2010? heehee..

Like Pui Mun having a white christmas in LA by herself, imma go on a road trip on my own to somewhere so random no one can find me, not even my closest friends and family. Bahahaha.. SET, and no one is gonne spoil my plan for me.

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Yup, i hv the same thought. I dun feel like celebrating my 21~~~haha, i will be hiding sumwhre in the corner of the world^^

~G~ said...

walauwer ~!! still so freakinG younG wei you ~!! ^.^