September 25, 2009

i'm leaving on a Jet Plane

...back to UK - Ulu Kampung, Semenyih =)






I'm having a lot of mixed feelings now. Part of me is happy that I can finally escape from all the nagging at home. I'm all excited about staying on my own, but at the same time, i'm gonne miss all my friends back here.

Despite the ups & downs going on at home, I love my family and I will miss their nagging and rantings. I will miss my health conscious mom's tasteless home cooked meals that make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I will miss my nice & cozy room that comforts me whenever I need to feel at home. I will miss being able to travel short distances to shop, hang out, go for drinks & desserts. My sweet tooth is gonne be deprived from eating instant noodles every day =(

At the same time, i'm looking forward to a brand new start in Uni. I'm gonna work hard on achieving results that I never thought I could achieve because I know I can & i'm not too far away. I'm gonne make new friends. I'm gonne run everyday to train myself for KK coming March.




Hello Nottingham again, 28th September 2009. Year two chemical engineering =)








There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life,
And you've already got me coming undone.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, so fast. :( haha. but no worries, you'll have lotsa fun in your 2nd year, I'm sure of that. :D I'm actually commenting because I noticed your end quote is actually lyrics from "Two Is Better Than One". xD Glad to know you're listening to it hehee. :D

Also, visit my blog. There's a guy there I want to introduce to you. xD LOL.

Winney said...

lao po,

hurm...nth much to say...same as u...my uni gonna start tmr as well...so...aza aza fighting together^^

miss u so much..do take care orite?we shall go for an outing soon^^..i hope so...=)