I THINK I got tagged by a couple of people. Okay, i'm not very sure but I thought it'd be interesting to be self-centered for a while. Haha, here it goes...
1. My weight has never exceeded 50kgs before as much as I eat.
2. I must read about a movie's synopsis before I go watch it.
3. I want to have atleast 5 kids in the future. I HEART KIDS :)
4. I am going to name my future son Scott / Adrian, and my future daughter Isabella.
5. Sarah is my sensitive name. Soo extremely sensitive that you don't wanna touch it. No offense.
6. Celeries are my favourite vegetable. I can eat them raw like snacks.
7. I have 3 ear piercings. 1 on my left ear lobe, and 2 on my right.
8. I can put atleast 3 quarters of my fist in my mouth.
9. I am a faithful user of Body Shop perfumes. But not going to be anymore *wink wink* :P
10. My favourite cosmetic brand is Lancome.
11. I can be quite a perfectionist at times.
12. I have a dimple on my left cheek. Yeah, just one.
13. I make my own accessories by buying cheap earrings and dismantling them.
14. Currently, I have 8 pairs of flats, 3 pairs of heels, and 2 pairs of sport shoes.
15. I can text without having to look at my phone.
16. I do not think I will ever date a guy who doesn't know how to drive / have a car. (Because I drive)
17. My ideal age of getting married is 26.
18. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT stand nerds wannabe. (You know you're not a nerd, just admit it!!! It's totally fine...seriously...stop trying to be one! It's so annoying!)
19. I totally cannot remember a phone conversation if I receive a call when i'm sleeping.
20. I have Coulrophobia. In other words, I am extremely afraid of clowns.
21. I was 155cm tall when I was in secondary 1. I am currently 157cm tall (short).
22. I used to be a straight As student until I started dating my first boyfriend, then it was down ALL THE WAY. (Learn kids learn!)
23. I grew up in Britain but I speak with more of an american accent.
24. I am ALWAYS misunderstood to be a malay. Even chinese people speak to me in malay.
25. I enjoy living life unnoticed, VERY MUCH.
That's it, i'm done.