- You are provided with daily necessities. i.e: bed, locker, uniforms, shoes, eating utensils...etc
- You get 6 meals a day. Fruits are provided every meal to ensure you are not lack of nutrition!
- You get to experience challenging activities which you normally have to pay alot for. i.e: flying fox, gun-shooting...etc
- You get to make new friends.
- You get to visit a foreign land.
- The government gives you a monthly allowance of RM150 on top of the rest of the stuff provided.
Not only that, thing is, the government has to invite you there! Not everybody gets the opportunity to be picked for such a "money-falling-from-the-sky-like programme". Especially for spoilt brats like myself, this programme is an excellent chance for character building. It's not all perfect, some of the trainers can be rather racist and ridiculous, but they won't kill you as much as they hate you. Looking at the current condition of my sister, she has become a much more confident person than she used to be after serving her time at the camp for a month. Just lovely. I hope nobody fights with me over the television after this. Haha. I'd appreciate a partner to exercise with too! *Hint hint*
Some pictures taken...
One happy family.
In the prisoners' locker.
Tall smelly trying to be funny.