July 27, 2009

to you anonymouses and unknowns


I am so surprised at how people are so interested in my life. Or rather, in events of my life that do not carry any weight at all, in a way.


Take a walk through my Chatterbox on the right hand side of this page. You will stumble across the number of anonymous / unknown people leaving numerous questions and remarks that don't concern me, but things that appear to be scandalous or judgmental. Atleast that is what came to my mind after seeing all that, excuse me if i've mistaken.


Sue me if you can for your own rights to your own mouth. But I have been brought up to never answer to strangers. So, if you want me to answer your question, please leave down your name, atleast. Not to be rude or anything, but it's proper mannerism, no? You don't go up to people who don't know you and ask them personal questions and telling them who they are without introducing yourself first, do you? As if you care.


I can easily get a friend of mine to track down your ip if I wanted to, but I will not do that because I do not need your attention. Attention that you give me only when something smells fishy, and not when I am an inch away from falling off a high cliff. If you do not care about me, I care not about you are either. Given that I don't even know YOU.


I submit to the simple fact that you are only human. Curiosity is merely your nature. But being concerned and being "kay-poh" are 2 totally different things. You justify yourself by which one you think you really are.


I know I am naggy and I am not your mother. Other people may not care if you do this to them, and I really shouldn't care. But if I don't make it a point now, this is the kind of person you are going to be for the rest of your life. Choose to ignore this if you want. Simply because you are sneaky and ashamed of yourself.


Yes, I am unhappy, and I have a bone to pick with you.



No comments: